Our Promise – Right. Now.
“Right. Now.” is Starnovation’s all to all its extraordinary people – it captures the urgency and commitment we bring to everything we do, including:
- To employ a best-practice approach to safety for our people, visitors and facilities – Right. Now.
- To capture and nurture the very best ideas, wherever they come from, to benefit our customers – Right. Now.
- To ensure we exceed the expectations of our customers, across all divisions – Right. Now.
- To take a disciplined approach to all our investments and financial dealings – Right. Now.
- To ensure we approach each other and all our stakeholders with integrity and respect – Right. Now.
- To ensure we develop our business, with a view to protecting and bettering the communities in which we operate – Right. Now.
Our people lie at the heart of our business and our success. We will work together to inspire performance by helping each other realise our potential, and recognising and rewarding the best.
Integrity, Respect and Ethics
We will demonstrate integrity and respect for colleagues, customers and suppliers, and act ethically at all times.
We will be completely honest and trustworthy in our dealings with each other and every one of our external stakeholders. We will achieve this by always being responsive to the needs of others and communicating openly and and in a timely
We are committed to achievin professional results in everything we do: our customer service, the management of our company, the professionalism of our employees, the service to our community, and our financial performance.
We continually improve our business using a wide range of resources, skills and knowledge, and we will always endeavour to transfer learning into effective actions to benefit customers. We encourage everyone to learn from their mistakes. In addition, we will continue our commitment to corporate governance, openness and transparency, including strict criteria to govern financial transactions, including investments and acquisitions.
MD (B.E., MBA)
An engineering graduate with the masters in management (Marketing), started career in Mid 1990’s & has more than 15 years of entrepreneurial experience in diversified areas of IT. Experience includes Sales and marketing ,technology, strategic business planning and overall management of Multi location business.
Director (B. Pharmacy, MBA)
A Pharmacy graduate with the masters in management (Finance ), started career in Mid 1990’s & has more than 15 years of entrepreneurial experience in diversified areas. Experience includes strategic business planning and overall management of all kinds of financial activities for all the group companies.